Helping Clients With Various Family Law And Divorce Issues
Family law and divorce issues constitute some of the most challenging moments in a family’s life. Fortunately, these issues offer the opportunity to position you and your loved ones to move forward in the healthiest way that preserves long-term well-being.
Partnering with the right lawyer is all but essential if you are facing these issues. Michigan lawyer Stacey Selleck of Selleck Legal, PLLC, is ready to bring her comprehensive knowledge, commitment to advocacy and hands-on approach to representation to work on cases involving:
- Contested divorces
- Collaborative, amicable and uncontested divorces
- Property division, including business assets and divorce for professionals
- Same-sex divorce issues and LGBT family law matters
- Child custody, visitation and parenting time, including multistate issues
- Spousal support/alimony issues
- Paternity disputes as well as child support issues, including contempt, arrears and garnishments
- Post-divorce modifications, whether due to relocation or job loss
- Grandparents’ rights
- Adoptions, including stepparent adoptions and addressing adoption issues same-sex couples face
- Seeking and challenging personal protection orders
Providing Representation That Is Uniquely Tailored To Your Family
We realize that no two families are alike and that a best possible outcome must come from open communication, honesty and a legal advocate’s dedication. It is our foremost goal to preserve a family’s health as its members work through the legal issues as efficiently as possible. To those ends, our lawyer looks toward settlement and mediation options; that said, if these forms of dispute resolution are not available, we are ready to draw on our attorney’s substantial courtroom experience to aggressively advocate for our clients’ best interests.
Early and decisive action is extremely beneficial in family law cases. Please get in touch as soon as possible if you or your loved ones are working through these issues.
Learn More About Our Divorce And Family Law Services
To talk to our skilled Plymouth family law attorney, Stacey L. Selleck, call 734-713-8995 for a free initial consultation. Your email or overnight messages are responded to promptly. Our law office is located in Plymouth, Michigan, and serves clients throughout Wayne County, including in Northville, Livonia, Westland and beyond.