Menu Contact
Call now: 734-713-8995
Selleck Legal, PLLC
Experienced Professional

July 2019 Archives

How does spousal support differ from child support?

When a couple in Plymouth decides to end their marriage, money will be a concern for both parties. Specifically, parties will want to know if they will pay or receive spousal support -- also known as spousal maintenance or alimony -- and if they have children, whether and how much they will be ordered to pay in child support. It is important to understand the difference between spousal support and child support, as they are meant to accomplish very different goals.

Options for the family home when it comes to property division

Home is where the heart is, but when hearts are broken, and a married couple decides to divorce, the decision of what to do with the family home can be one of the most contentious issues. This is because the family home may be one of a couple's most valuable assets and it may have a lot of sentimental value as well.

Email Us For A Response

Plymouth Office

496 West Ann Arbor Trail, Suite 205
Plymouth, MI 48170

Phone: 734-713-8995
Map & Directions